Lau to lead college
Following a national search, Wayne State University has named Serrine S. Lau dean of the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, effective Jan. 19, 2016. Lau is currently...
A better way to learn
EACPHS students noticed big changes on the college’s fourth floor this fall with the creation of a new classroom designed for team-based learning. The change, which will benefit the...
As a public, urban research institution, Wayne State University is committed to giving back to the community it calls home. The Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences...
- Pharmacy Practice Assistant Professor Brittany Stewart and APhA-ASP to receive Generation Rx Champions Award Feb. 27
- Rybak receives $1.9 M NIH award to aid in treatment of life-threatening infections caused by antibiotic resistant enterococci bacteria
- Pharmacy Practice Professor Michael Rybak receives $1.9 M NIH award to aid in treatment of life-threatening infections caused by antibiotic resistant enterococci bacteria
- Wayne State physical therapy alumnus now running with the 'Wolves'
- Wayne State physical therapy alumnus Arnie Kander now running with the 'Wolves'